Roles and responsibilities
- To assist in conducting the audit.
- Ensure adherence to audit scope and timelines.
- Checking the records, verification of documents, online records as per checklist or oral instructions.
- Consult seniors before making audit conclusions
- Recording observations in the set format.
- Basic formatting of report (usually its a set format, so this formatting is required only if there is some special formatting is required).
- Maintenance of working paper file (own working papers as well as others working papers).
- Maintenance & updating of files (report is filed immediately & files are updated on regular basis)
- Post report completion
Required Candidate profile
- Willingness to travel
- Problem solving ability
- Good Communication skills (verbal as well as written)
- Self Motivation & willingness to take responsibility
Salary: INR 1,00,000 - 1,75,000 PA.
Industry: Accounting / Finance
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Other
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time